The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the more important factors – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to have the absolute best price possible.
Once all the work is completed and you’re onto a fantastic thing, there is no bigger’own goal’ than carrying a poor price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to set the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are following any of our solutions, it is important that you aim to find the lowest prices possible. There’s no point going into the one bookie and only taking their cost if others are paying greater.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the track…you wouldn’t get it done! You would constantly hunt for the best price and zero on that bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison sites permit you to replicate that if betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way across all the different bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison sites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison choices on the market. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow on the hyperlink and we have organized an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and easily customisable product. You can pick that bookies to show on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and tools, and on top of that, you can sign in to each of your bookie account throughout the program and just bet from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which price you need, enter your bet, and you’re on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the best price of each the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you’re costing a fortune in additional profits. It disturbs us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilising this tool. A small punter working fulltime will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices together with your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or mobile phone, and even place bets through your cellphone with your entire bookies employing the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is much faster and more powerful than betting through each bookie app or website individually. Don’t forget clicking our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the excess money you will make by being able to easily take better prices, that is an absolute bargain. Trust us, it’s worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is to have access to as many as possible, as it provides you a greater chance of always being able to bet the very best price. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It is much better to own your own bankroll evenly split across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting one.
There is a good deal of alternatives out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies using a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be certain that you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the best early deals on racing, and moreover provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is higher. It can be worth at times taking a lower fixed price to secure the potential benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a fantastic alternative, best bag or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will provide you the chance to exceed official results, together with the SP buffer accessible when the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic currently having minimal bet legislation set up, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their price is over or near the 3rd best fixed price in the e-mail since there’s an SP buffer (provided that you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best odds offered on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at large (double figure) prices. It’s essential have.
We can write an informative article on the costs on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of examples from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get Fantastic deals on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (earned out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that provides you with the very best of 3 bags or Top Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes before race start time – not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races around Australia, seven days per week. TopSport offer it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for all Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses single figure odds, also BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Additional late betting stake on big drifters
1 chance to consider is increasing your stake on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to ascertain the optimal size of a bet), suggests it to increase long-term profits and make a larger advantage, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a $3 chance and can get $7 in the current market, you should bet MORE than in case you could obtain $5 at the market.
This theorem is the reason why we recommend having another wager at our runners in the event the purchase price drifts to around 50% or more over the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These motives have already been assessed and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in several instances.
If you lock in an early price and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50% or more), then it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to receive your ordinary cost up, to transcend official results. There have been lots of significant drifters which have won at odds much greater than official prices. It is just about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on track It’s becoming reported that top prices available on track in the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Costs (which require a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the price for its fluctuation to be included). Going to the track to wager can get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed Rates Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when stating the 3rd best fixed price. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge percentage of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and choose the best available prices from this selection of bookies. As a result, there are numerous bookies whose costs aren’t shown on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not regarded as official results or gambling information.
But many members do bet with those bookies, and frequently find they get higher prices than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are usually available a good deal longer. Should you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be well worth looking at those bookies to see if the cost might have held, as they often do hold much longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before awake sent
This really happens fairly often. By the time the alarm is sent, many times a horse has drifted outside to prices greater than said, but nonetheless that stated cost is listed. For example, there was one occasion where a horse had been advised at $3.20 when the email was sent, but was $4.40 about a minute later.The $3.20 cost was listed for this winner.
11) Bookies offering better prices than quoted after awake sent
There are actually occasions where bets are shipped, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who have not set up prices yet. Though early prices have been crunched, often these bookies will bill their analyst’s first prices. There was an event where we supported a horse from $21 into $11, and then 1 or 2 bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs often sit for a while as most members have placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and betting late when market percentages are reduced and more in your favour When we suggest taking a price with Best Tote/SP, Top Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which indicates we believe the horse will probably drift from its current fixed cost in betting.
Bets for many horse racing solutions are shipped normally between 9am and 11am, but the market percentages are bigger at these times. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding prices on horses which have been mispriced and company, on most occasions natural gambling movements mean the prices drift back out towards start time since the bookies begin to compete and the marketplace proportions decrease.
This implies often a horse drifts back out, but then gets backed again really late by large players. So, even though the starting price may be close to or even lower than the early price, the horse has been much larger odds during gambling.
Below are three examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market moves are trivial:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only prior to the beginning, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: Opened $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over wager Often a horse gets’over bet’ and endorsed down to some silly, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of this marketplace. You may opt to not wager when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is under the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can also put a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take below the minimum price you put / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner on Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners that firm radically. This permits them to efficiently have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit no matter if a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the chance to substantially reduce variance and bet moderately risk free, especially when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the specialist. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are just two solutions at which this can be extremely successful as all bets are counseled to be backed at fixed odds when the email is sent, and the vast majority of bets firm in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races where they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in every state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good options are either betting through Bet365 if you have the SP guarantee, employing a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or again Betfair is the buddy on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity accessible throughout gambling, even though only using the Betfair SP tool.
Notice the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing a number of the better fixed costs available at the time bets are sent is a good strategy, however if you are able to monitor prices even just on a few days such as weekends, you’ll discover through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes you will receive excellent prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit bets The advised unit bets are an superb guide on if to wager late or early on selections. Based on your experience with a service, or evaluation of the previous results, you can ascertain the standard quantity. For most services the’standard’ amount the expert aims to accumulate on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that’s the case and the service backs a horse for 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is odds of 5, that is about regular as a good bet. If the horse is odds of $10, then we stand to amass 10u when the horse wins, and that’s a high confidence bet. This horse will frequently firm in betting. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to accumulate 2u, so this is reduced confidence, or possibly just a’saver’ bet. This horse will frequently float in gambling. So using the sum to be accumulated, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, may be quite a fair indication of whether a horse will company or float, especially in the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse early in a fixed cost, or take a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An illustration was a horse called Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but available market price was just $5. Given that is only a 2.5u win accumulate, locking in an early fixed price was not the way to go. Those who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. 1 question that is asked is when should a bet not be put if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets should be placed, however, the best way to describe is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph on a horse at $31 for a 31u collect. In the event you back it if you miss early prices and it firms to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a significant profit. The important firming suggests simply how incorrect the first market price was, but just how much you stand to collect suggests the horse is still a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you have bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u in case it wins backing it $10, well below what you would normally expect to accumulate to a winner with all the service, so you could give this horse a miss as long term there’s very little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is if an agency advises 1u to triumph in a horse at $5, and it companies to $ two until you have put you wager. Again the initial amass was 5u, but today with a 1u investment onto a 2u collect, this no longer could be a worthwhile investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, but the above can help lead you towards when to wager early or late (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple bets in a race
When there’s 1 wager in a race, then there’s more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the anticipated win bet collect is anything above 4u). Whenever there are two stakes in a rush, it is frequently the case that one firms and you drifts. However when there are multiple bets at a race (3 or more), it is very rare they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies as well as the remainder drift, or they will all drift. The sole exception is if we sharply reunite 3 runners at large odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the brief favourite drifts, the others could company, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will steer you on whether to wager late or early. But the more horses backed, the further that locking in adjusted premature prices without an SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is well above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a race it’s frequently a good chance to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Don’t worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It is not possible, or even required. All our services are highly lucrative, with results easily achieved by following the information included here. Constant improvement in your gambling practices will imply constant improvement in your long-term outcomes, and that’s the trick to long term success with your gambling. Have a few minutes out daily (or just once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back with dynamic odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Don’t suffer from FOMO (Stress Of Missing Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer from FOMO. They take a fixed cost on many occasions. The marketplace has shifted radically and market percentages in early markets have continued to change upwards to often 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking early fixed costs can be problematic also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions can be applied, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset shift for many is vital. Realising the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102%, and waiting and trying to monitor prices and wager late will lead to better overall results for those willing to take the moment.
20) Don’t be lazy, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the reality is a large proportion of bets are sent to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there’ll be periods in which they aren’t working, and it’s at these times where members should look to greatly exceed official results by monitoring and placing bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type options. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your outcome will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been simpler & reachable. Invest sensibly, don’t be lazy, put a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the larger profits you could easily be achieving.
Read more: mmabettingnow.com